Our professionalism and experience allows us to provide a total compliance solution for your assets giving you peace of mind that you have taken all the relevant steps required.
With an extensive portfolio of experience in managing client assets ensuring compliance with Approved Codes of Practice (ACOP’s), Statute Law and best practice. Our abilities are evidenced across a wide range of compliance services.
- self-deliver services which are designed to mitigate risk,
- keep building users safe whilst at the same time discharging the obligations of client building managers with respect to ensuring and maintaining legal compliance
- use the ZetaSafe® electronic exception reporting tool which enables clients to have a full understanding of the condition of their estate with respect to compliance.
Did you Know?
- From 6 April 2012 all ACEA reports must be logged on the 'Communities and Local Government Database' covering all buildings that have more than 12kW of cooling capacity of air conditioning installed.
- After the initial assessment these systems need to be re-assessed every five years.
- New air conditioning systems installed after January 2008 must be inspected within five years of being put into service.
- Revisions to part F (ventilation) and L (fuel and energy conservation) of the Building Regulations 2006 have set new maximum carbon emission targets for whole buildings. The regulations apply both to the construction of new buildings and renovation of existing buildings (with a total floor space area over 1,000m2).
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) are required in all properties - homes, commercial and public buildings - when bought, sold, built or rented.
- The display of Energy Certificates (DEC) is now required in all public buildings exceeding 1000m2, institutions providing public services to large numbers of people and buildings which the public visit.
- Air Conditioning Energy Assessments (ACEA) are now essential in all existing air conditioning systems over 250kW in homes, commercial and public buildings.