Our experienced team of technicians will provide a unique solution to every Organisation’s specific perimeter intruder protection and control requirement. From protecting their premises from anything that could cause damage or harm to assets or staff to restricting access to certain areas of the building to both staff and visitors.
ACCESS CONTROL GATES AND BARRIERS, PERIMETER PROTECTION
- Video and audio door energy systems to EN50133
- Single and multiple door access control
- Code, card and tag operation
- Card swipe or proximity technology
- Milfare and smart card solutions, including integrating with cashless vending
- Professional testing and certification to the Machinery Directive (EN12453)
- Standalone, PC, LAN or WAN connectivity
- Full or part integration with fire alarms, intruder alarms or CCTV
Providing, designing and installing CCTV systems to suit every scenario, from a simple solution with just one or two cameras to a fully networked integrated digital system. Some systems include:
- Single multiple camera solutions
- Conforms to all Standards where appropriate including EN501 and BS8481
- Megapixel, starlight, day/night, static, fully functional dome and conventional cameras
- Digital video, network video and Cloud based recording
- Close Circuit, LAN, WAN and IP connectivity
- Rapid deployment and GPRS transmission systems
- Motion detection and activation solutions
- Professional remote monitoring
Audio/audio visual intercom systems are an ideal solution for controlling access to premises. We will advise clients on the best intercom solution for their individual needs.
When installing an intercom system clients may wish for the system to have a remote entry function for gates or doors as well as a video function for added security and screening of visitors.